What if windpower had been 'their' idea?

www.rod-fly-fishing.com


This starts out as a fly-fishing story. Uncle Ted and I had cut a swath through the blue ribbon trout streams of the greater Yellowstone area. The Tedder is a renowned fisherman and hunter in Idaho, and so far the highlight of the trip for me was that I was staying even with him. Now I had a new challenge for Ted. I had intrigued him with a story I had written for a fly-fishing magazine on catching common carp on the fly.

What if windpower had been 'their' idea? Mark Altieri

"I had intrigued him with a story I had written for a fly-fishing magazine on catching common carp on the fly. I also had been periodically sending him Plain Dealer articles by D'Arcy Egan highlighting me fly fishing for carp on the Rocky River and ..."
http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2012/09/what_if_windpower_had_been_the.html
But what if the wind industry had evolved differently? Let's say the things were actually efficient, didn't require traditional-power-grid backup and didn't require massive taxpayer subsidies.

Popular posts from this blog

They are wild. They are free. So let them be!

Johnson Outdoors restructuring watercraft business - Bizjournals.com